Angré Port provides a fully integrated port facility with state-of-the-art facilities for our clients. With towing facilities to bring vessels to berthage, material handling systems to handle containers, bulk and liquid cargo to warehouse space to store all types of clean cargo.
The port is well equipped with customs facilities, fire fighting systems, IT systems and security to ensure all goods that pass through and stored are done so efficiently, properly and safely.
Key highlights include:
- Waterfront of 1600m
- Berthing length of 700m
- Dedicated liquid cargo berth
- 10m draft along channel and 13m draft in turning circle and berth
- 24x7 berthing, pilotage and towage
- Specialized storage for containers, dry bulk and liquid bulk
- Material handling equipments for all types of cargo
- Large back up area under possession